1/16/09

I'm late on my posts, better catch up! Friday was the last day of this workout week. It was awesome! I'm really enjoying this time for me and no one else. I always used to think that it was purely selfish of me to have some 'me' time, but I am finding that it makes me a better person by far! With the exception of an Ipod fiasco this time (I do much better without it. Or maybe I can figure out how to download my playlist so it actually PLAYS.) my workout was really rewarding, totally exhausting, and it felt great to sweat out all those skin impurities! I did 15 minutes on the bike and 10 on the treadmill. Awesomeness. Next session I'm going for more time, and I want to incorporate the rowing machine. Gotta get my Madonna arms somehow, right? :)

2 comments:

  1. HAHA! Modanna arms!!! I used to think that about "me" time too. But I discovered the same thing. It totally makes me a better wife mother and friend. I think the key is to keep your life balanced. Way to go Sarah keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So - I figure since I'm starting ballroom dancing lessons for college tomorrow night, along with a mandatory 72 hours in the school gym this semester, I need to get fit! I also am working on training for the Women's Danskin Triathlon this year and the Disneyland 1/2 marathon. I would TOTALLY recommend checking out the triathlon. :) It's a wonderfully encouraging experience, and it's nation wide, so I bet there is one near you! :)
    Hang in there. I need to lose about 45 lbs. :P

    ReplyDelete