3/11/09

Yes... I have been slacking off. I *slightly* fell off the bandwagon for a little while. I sustained two minor injuries, then my kiddos were sick for two weeks! Needless to say, I haven't been able to go to the gym during that time.
But! I found a new workout buddy! We went to the gym last Friday(a different location with free child care; could it get any better!) and had a good workout and a great time! I ran treadmill for 12 minutes. I ran the whole time and I've NEVER done that before! I don't know how it is for you, but for me I find that I am subconciously trying to "1-up" a workout partner. In a good way, though. It's been really motivating!
Anyway, after treadmill we tried a weight machine to work our laterals (the upper back muscles), then went back to the elliptical machines for 5 minutes. After that, we tried out different weight machines around the gym. So we honestly got a total body workout! I especially loved this dead mans hang thingy, that worked out your abs. It was awesome.
Anyway, hopefully this will satisfy my readers; all two of you! For now I have to tend to a baby with a hurt arm. Probably a run-in with my oldest, the little stinker. I'll keep you posted. Until then, work your butts off!

No comments:

Post a Comment